Bissell® Pawsitively Clean® with Febreze™ Cat Stain and Odor Eliminator - Lavender
- Features: Permanently removes new and set-in stains from urine, feces and other pet messes
- Intended For: For use on carpet, upholstery, dog beds, litter boxes or any other water safe surface
- Includes: 1 Bottle
- Use: Spray
- Total Weight: 32 fl oz (1 QT) 946 mL
Remove cat stains and odors permanently with the help of Bissell Febreze Pawsitively Clean Lavender Scent Cat Stain & Odor Remover. This highly effectively product features Enzyme Action Plus for urine, feces and other organic stains.
Features: Permanently removes new and set-in stains from urine, feces and other pet messes
Intended For: For use on carpet, upholstery, dog beds, litter boxes or any other water safe surface
Includes: 1 Bottle
Total Weight: 32 fl oz (1 QT) 946 mL
Cautions: Contains hydrogen peroxide. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Before using, test a small, hidden area for colorfastness and examine when dry. If color is affected, do not use. For upholstery, look for manufacturer's cleanability code tag. Use on fabric coded WS or W. If coded X or S, do not use. Not recommended for use on velvet, silk, vinyl or leather upholstery.
How to Use:
1. Remove solids or excess liquid. Shake well, turn nozzle to spray position and saturate soiled and surrounding area.
2. Let sit 5-10 minutes. For really nasty messes, cover with a clean, damp cloth so area remains moist for 24 hours or longer.
3. Blot with dry, color-safe cloth to remove stain and absorb as much as possible. Vacuum when dry. Repeat as needed.