Classic Accessories 30 in. L x 30 in. W x 43 in. H Kettle Grill Cover with Charcoal Chimney
- Product Height (in.): 43 in
- Product Length (in.): 30 in
- Product Width (in.): 30 in
- Size: 30 in.
- Thickness (denier): 300
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Grill Cover Features: Air Vents,Lined,Water Resistant,Weather Resistant
- Grill Cover Type: Kettle-style
- Material: Polyester (100%)
- Origin: Imported
- Outdoor Living Product Type: Grill Cover
- Size range: Less than 30 in.
- Style: Basics,Classic,Minimalist,Modern,Traditional
- Manufacturer Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty. Grill tools are not included in the warranty.
Our simple line of Classic Accessories grilling products will round out your grilling arsenal, readying you for any barbecue that may come your way. Discover More Time Outdoors with Classic Accessories. Tough fabric with water-resistant backing protects against rain, snow, sun, dirt and wont crack in the cold. When you buy a Classic Accessories grill or patio furniture cover you are not just getting a cover, you're also purchasing peace of mind. Not only will your grill and patio furniture be protected from the elements, but you'll be protected with the easiest warranty in the industry. If your product fails within the warranty period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free warranty program supported by our US-based customer service team.
- TOUGH PATIO GRILL COVER: Fits kettle barbecue grills 30"DIA x 43"H (Large)*
- 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON COVER: We provide a One-Year Limited Warranty on our Classic Accessories grill covers. Grill tools are not included in the warranty.
- HEAVY DUTY BBQ COVER: Tough fabric with water-resistant backing protects against rain, snow, sun, and dirt, and won't crack in the cold
- DURABLE GRILL COVER FEATURES: Elastic bottom hem fits the cover to your grill, elastic loops fit over legs to keep cover on during breezy conditions, and air vents reduce wind lofting
- GET GRILLING AND SMOKING FASTER: Chimneys are contained yet breathable, allowing your charcoal or briquettes to get to temperature faster