Mardi Gras King Cake Medium Roast Single Serve Cups (54-Pack)
- Brand Compatibility: Keurig
- Caffeination Type: Regular
- Coffee/Tea Type: Pods/K cups
- Diet & Allergens: Not Applicable
- Flavor: Mardi Gras King Cake
- Food & Beverage Product Type: Beverages
- Package Quantity: 54
- Product volume (fl. oz.): 20.38
The king of all flavored coffees. Enjoy this perfectly balanced blend of cinnamon and vanilla flavored coffee. Made from only 100% select Arabica coffee beans.Our family is passionate about making great-tasting coffee. In 1919, "Cap" Saurage discovered the secret of making our special coffee. He named it "Community Coffee" out of appreciation for his community of friends and the customers he served. Four generations later, our family is still selecting, roasting and perfecting great-tasting blends for coffee lovers everywhere. Community Coffee Company is committed to giving back to the communities we serve through our Military Match program, Community Cash for Schools program, and sustainable coffee bean sourcing. We recently partnered with Southwest Airlines to create schools in Mexico and provide opportunities for coffee growers to expand their skills and training. Were committed to global responsibility through a gold sponsor of World Coffee Research, a non-profit organization ensuring high-quality coffee and global environmental health for future generations.
- This coffee contains hints of cinnamon and vanilla that is reminiscent of the Mardi Gras treat
- A medium roast coffee that is sweet with a medium-full body
- 54-count box of 10.7g single cup coffee pods for weeks of enjoyment
- Add a small amount of cream and sugar to your Mardi Gras King Cake coffee to bring out the perfect taste and flavor.
- Made with 100% select Arabica coffee
- Using recipes we've perfected over four generations, we roast and blend these coffees to create the rich, smooth flavor you've come to expect time after time, cup after cup.
- Can be used with all Keurig K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
- Community Coffee has produced and sold rich, smooth coffee since 1919